New Prince Of Persia in the works using Michel Ancel's UbiArt Framework
It seems that Ubisoft has a new Prince Of Persia title in the works.
New rumours coming out of French gaming site Le Portail Du Jeu Video indicates that the new title takes the series back to the series' 2D roots using the UbiArt Framework, the technology behind the new Rayman games and this month's release Child Of Light.
The site adds, "This provides a real diversity/credibility in the postures and movements of the hero... The quality of the work is to believe [it is] 3D modelling [with] transitions [that are] are fluid and feel well made."
Ubisoft released a brief statement on the report saying that it, "does not comment on rumours or speculation".
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015