Matrix Reloading (repeatedly)
Whilst Infogrames' Matrix game will weigh in at a respectable two DVD's for the Cube, PS2 and Xbox - we're informed that The Matrix on the PC will come on a hefty six CDs. Why on earth don't they just use a DVD format for the PC too, or at least give the option? This reminds me of the 'interactive movie' era when behemoths like Ripper would come on a ridiculous twelve CDs.
The game will be out on May 15th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free