Matrix Reloading (repeatedly)
Whilst Infogrames' Matrix game will weigh in at a respectable two DVD's for the Cube, PS2 and Xbox - we're informed that The Matrix on the PC will come on a hefty six CDs. Why on earth don't they just use a DVD format for the PC too, or at least give the option? This reminds me of the 'interactive movie' era when behemoths like Ripper would come on a ridiculous twelve CDs.
The game will be out on May 15th.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone