Matrix Reloading (repeatedly)
Whilst Infogrames' Matrix game will weigh in at a respectable two DVD's for the Cube, PS2 and Xbox - we're informed that The Matrix on the PC will come on a hefty six CDs. Why on earth don't they just use a DVD format for the PC too, or at least give the option? This reminds me of the 'interactive movie' era when behemoths like Ripper would come on a ridiculous twelve CDs.
The game will be out on May 15th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3