Matrix Reloading (repeatedly)
Whilst Infogrames' Matrix game will weigh in at a respectable two DVD's for the Cube, PS2 and Xbox - we're informed that The Matrix on the PC will come on a hefty six CDs. Why on earth don't they just use a DVD format for the PC too, or at least give the option? This reminds me of the 'interactive movie' era when behemoths like Ripper would come on a ridiculous twelve CDs.
The game will be out on May 15th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer