Operation Flashpoint 2 confirmed
Codemasters have confirmed today that Operation Flashpoint 2 is indeed in development for the PC, and is once again being created by the Czech Republic's Bohemia Interactive. The time and setting for the new project is yet to be revealed, though we're told to expect further details from E3 in May.
The game is currently slated for a late 2004 release, Project Leader Marek Spanel commented: "We have great plans and massive ambition for Operation Flashpoint 2 but, for the moment, we are not revealing specific details of its content and gameplay. Following the success of the original game, it's great to be working with Codemasters on the sequel and we are confident it'll become another major landmark in PC gaming."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year