Sony lose offending Title
Reuters are reporting this morning that Sony have taken the (wise) decision, to drop their interest in patenting "Shock and Awe" as a game title, after this untimely move came under heavy flak from all sides of the media.
The company said that it would no longer be using the name for a PS2 game, and have withdrawn the application to do so. A spokesman also admitted that the original decision had been 'inappropriate'. Amen to that.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side