Sony lose offending Title
Reuters are reporting this morning that Sony have taken the (wise) decision, to drop their interest in patenting "Shock and Awe" as a game title, after this untimely move came under heavy flak from all sides of the media.
The company said that it would no longer be using the name for a PS2 game, and have withdrawn the application to do so. A spokesman also admitted that the original decision had been 'inappropriate'. Amen to that.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3