Sony lose offending Title
Reuters are reporting this morning that Sony have taken the (wise) decision, to drop their interest in patenting "Shock and Awe" as a game title, after this untimely move came under heavy flak from all sides of the media.
The company said that it would no longer be using the name for a PS2 game, and have withdrawn the application to do so. A spokesman also admitted that the original decision had been 'inappropriate'. Amen to that.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold