Sony lose offending Title
Reuters are reporting this morning that Sony have taken the (wise) decision, to drop their interest in patenting "Shock and Awe" as a game title, after this untimely move came under heavy flak from all sides of the media.
The company said that it would no longer be using the name for a PS2 game, and have withdrawn the application to do so. A spokesman also admitted that the original decision had been 'inappropriate'. Amen to that.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year