Sony lose offending Title
Reuters are reporting this morning that Sony have taken the (wise) decision, to drop their interest in patenting "Shock and Awe" as a game title, after this untimely move came under heavy flak from all sides of the media.
The company said that it would no longer be using the name for a PS2 game, and have withdrawn the application to do so. A spokesman also admitted that the original decision had been 'inappropriate'. Amen to that.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch