Elizabeth's problem solving skills weren't fake in BioShock Infinite Burial At Sea
Irrational Games seems to have pulled out all of the stops in creating the final piece of DLC for BioShock Infinite.
Elizabeth's cryptography skills were not faked it seems as one very diligent Reddit user has discovered.
Former Irrational writer Drew Holmes highlighted the discovery on Twitter saying, “For any writer that thinks you can just make s**t up and nobody will notice... (Glad I did my homework!)”
Thanks Game Informer.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015