Elizabeth's problem solving skills weren't fake in BioShock Infinite Burial At Sea
Irrational Games seems to have pulled out all of the stops in creating the final piece of DLC for BioShock Infinite.
Elizabeth's cryptography skills were not faked it seems as one very diligent Reddit user has discovered.
Former Irrational writer Drew Holmes highlighted the discovery on Twitter saying, “For any writer that thinks you can just make s**t up and nobody will notice... (Glad I did my homework!)”
Thanks Game Informer.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced