Elizabeth's problem solving skills weren't fake in BioShock Infinite Burial At Sea
Irrational Games seems to have pulled out all of the stops in creating the final piece of DLC for BioShock Infinite.
Elizabeth's cryptography skills were not faked it seems as one very diligent Reddit user has discovered.
Former Irrational writer Drew Holmes highlighted the discovery on Twitter saying, “For any writer that thinks you can just make s**t up and nobody will notice... (Glad I did my homework!)”
Thanks Game Informer.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue