Elizabeth's problem solving skills weren't fake in BioShock Infinite Burial At Sea
Irrational Games seems to have pulled out all of the stops in creating the final piece of DLC for BioShock Infinite.
Elizabeth's cryptography skills were not faked it seems as one very diligent Reddit user has discovered.
Former Irrational writer Drew Holmes highlighted the discovery on Twitter saying, “For any writer that thinks you can just make s**t up and nobody will notice... (Glad I did my homework!)”
Thanks Game Informer.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like