Broken Sword 5 Episode Two launches today
The final part of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is available from today on PC, Mac and Linux.
The new crowd-funded entry in the Broken Sword series was broken up into two parts so that developer Revolution could get it into the hands of backers that much quicker and now they are happy to bring the conclusion of Nico and George's latest adventure to players.
“We were delighted with the reception Episode One received from the games’ fans.” says Charles Cecil, founder, Revolution Software. “Episode Two takes the gameplay to another level – those who have already experienced Episode One will revel in the conclusion to the tale, while new gamers can enjoy the game in its entirety. Episode two ramps up the level of drama, as well as the difficulty level, as the game progresses: the second part starting with George and Nico having to dodge shotgun fire – with George then meeting his ultimate nemesis – a belligerent goat!”
“I am extremely proud of the game and delighted that we have had the opportunity to build a direct relationship with our fans,” Cecil added. “The release of the game represents the conclusion of an amazing journey in self-funding, through the generosity of our Kickstarter backers, and to publishing the game under the Revolution brand.”
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Episode Two launches at 6pm BST today on Steam, GOG and Get Games for PC, Mac and Linux. Both episodes are available for 18.99 GBP. The PS Vita, Android and iOS versions will follow shortly.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today