Broken Sword 5 Episode Two launches today
The final part of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is available from today on PC, Mac and Linux.
The new crowd-funded entry in the Broken Sword series was broken up into two parts so that developer Revolution could get it into the hands of backers that much quicker and now they are happy to bring the conclusion of Nico and George's latest adventure to players.
“We were delighted with the reception Episode One received from the games’ fans.” says Charles Cecil, founder, Revolution Software. “Episode Two takes the gameplay to another level – those who have already experienced Episode One will revel in the conclusion to the tale, while new gamers can enjoy the game in its entirety. Episode two ramps up the level of drama, as well as the difficulty level, as the game progresses: the second part starting with George and Nico having to dodge shotgun fire – with George then meeting his ultimate nemesis – a belligerent goat!”
“I am extremely proud of the game and delighted that we have had the opportunity to build a direct relationship with our fans,” Cecil added. “The release of the game represents the conclusion of an amazing journey in self-funding, through the generosity of our Kickstarter backers, and to publishing the game under the Revolution brand.”
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Episode Two launches at 6pm BST today on Steam, GOG and Get Games for PC, Mac and Linux. Both episodes are available for 18.99 GBP. The PS Vita, Android and iOS versions will follow shortly.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May