Broken Sword 5 Episode Two launches today
The final part of Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse is available from today on PC, Mac and Linux.
The new crowd-funded entry in the Broken Sword series was broken up into two parts so that developer Revolution could get it into the hands of backers that much quicker and now they are happy to bring the conclusion of Nico and George's latest adventure to players.
“We were delighted with the reception Episode One received from the games’ fans.” says Charles Cecil, founder, Revolution Software. “Episode Two takes the gameplay to another level – those who have already experienced Episode One will revel in the conclusion to the tale, while new gamers can enjoy the game in its entirety. Episode two ramps up the level of drama, as well as the difficulty level, as the game progresses: the second part starting with George and Nico having to dodge shotgun fire – with George then meeting his ultimate nemesis – a belligerent goat!”
“I am extremely proud of the game and delighted that we have had the opportunity to build a direct relationship with our fans,” Cecil added. “The release of the game represents the conclusion of an amazing journey in self-funding, through the generosity of our Kickstarter backers, and to publishing the game under the Revolution brand.”
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Episode Two launches at 6pm BST today on Steam, GOG and Get Games for PC, Mac and Linux. Both episodes are available for 18.99 GBP. The PS Vita, Android and iOS versions will follow shortly.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell