Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel not as big as Borderlands 2
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford has revealed that 2K Australia's first stab at the Borderlands series won't be quite as big as Borderlands 2.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is set in between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 and Pitchford has revealed that it will be somewhere in between the two previous games in terms of size as well as in terms of story content.
“It comes in the fall, at the time of year that games like to come out, and we’re still getting a grasp on scope,” Pitchford said. “It’s pretty big. I don’t think it’s going to be as big as Borderlands 2. It might be as big, or a little bigger, than Borderlands 1. It might be kind of in between the two.”
“As far as price point goes,” he continued, “I don’t think that’s set in stone yet. It should be priced correctly, so we’ll have to see what happens in the market and understand the actual total value proposition that’s being offered. But I’m the developer. The guys at 2K will figure that out.”
Thanks PC Gamer.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015