Tomb Raider sequel details surface in Crystal Dynamics job vacancies
Some new details have emerged on the as-yet unannounced Tomb Raider sequel that is in the works at Crystal Dynamics.
These have appeared courtesy of a few vacancies that have opened up at the development studio. Postings have appeared for a cinematics lead, environmental artist, community manager, combat systems designer, systems designer and QA manager for the next Tomb Raider game.
"Design responsibilities include but are not limited to Enemy AI, combat behaviors, stealth, player weapons and tools, cover and melee based mechanics,” the posting continues. “These responsibilities require a high degree of knowledge and experience between code and content, as well as showing demonstrable on screen progress to from concept to ship. Both theory and hands on work will be required."
This new Tomb Raider is in development for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and that is about all that is known on the game.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May