Tomb Raider sequel details surface in Crystal Dynamics job vacancies
Some new details have emerged on the as-yet unannounced Tomb Raider sequel that is in the works at Crystal Dynamics.
These have appeared courtesy of a few vacancies that have opened up at the development studio. Postings have appeared for a cinematics lead, environmental artist, community manager, combat systems designer, systems designer and QA manager for the next Tomb Raider game.
"Design responsibilities include but are not limited to Enemy AI, combat behaviors, stealth, player weapons and tools, cover and melee based mechanics,” the posting continues. “These responsibilities require a high degree of knowledge and experience between code and content, as well as showing demonstrable on screen progress to from concept to ship. Both theory and hands on work will be required."
This new Tomb Raider is in development for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and that is about all that is known on the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May