Tomb Raider sequel details surface in Crystal Dynamics job vacancies
Some new details have emerged on the as-yet unannounced Tomb Raider sequel that is in the works at Crystal Dynamics.
These have appeared courtesy of a few vacancies that have opened up at the development studio. Postings have appeared for a cinematics lead, environmental artist, community manager, combat systems designer, systems designer and QA manager for the next Tomb Raider game.
"Design responsibilities include but are not limited to Enemy AI, combat behaviors, stealth, player weapons and tools, cover and melee based mechanics,” the posting continues. “These responsibilities require a high degree of knowledge and experience between code and content, as well as showing demonstrable on screen progress to from concept to ship. Both theory and hands on work will be required."
This new Tomb Raider is in development for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and that is about all that is known on the game.
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens