Respawn outlines more upcoming improvements for Titanfall
Respawn has announced their plans for the future support for Titanfall across the board.
In a new blog entry, the game's director, Sean Fukuda outlined a selection of improvements emphasising that they are focussed on improving the current experience rather than tacking new features on.
Balances and tweaks include improved scoring for attacking players in Hardpoint, rebalancing tweaks for the Titan's 40mm Cannon and Quad Rocket weapons. More matchmaking improvements are also on the way.
There's more coming in the way of Private Match features and competition-oriented features as well as “convenience features” like the Party Colours feature which allows players to easily identify their fellow party members in the lobby and in-game.
Fukuda also promised that they are working on a new nose-art feature to allow players to customise their own Titans.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3