Respawn outlines more upcoming improvements for Titanfall
Respawn has announced their plans for the future support for Titanfall across the board.
In a new blog entry, the game's director, Sean Fukuda outlined a selection of improvements emphasising that they are focussed on improving the current experience rather than tacking new features on.
Balances and tweaks include improved scoring for attacking players in Hardpoint, rebalancing tweaks for the Titan's 40mm Cannon and Quad Rocket weapons. More matchmaking improvements are also on the way.
There's more coming in the way of Private Match features and competition-oriented features as well as “convenience features” like the Party Colours feature which allows players to easily identify their fellow party members in the lobby and in-game.
Fukuda also promised that they are working on a new nose-art feature to allow players to customise their own Titans.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter