Out Slivers Silver Zelda DS
Nindie.com have just posted some news about a Zelda DS pack that includes a copy of Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and special edition Nintendo DS Lite. The pack seems due for release on December 31st, a slightly strange date in the software calander as this slips beyond most people's christmas shopping window!
The DS included in the pack is of a Silver colour and sports a couple of natty tattoos on the front of the machine. The Phantom Hourglass logo sits on the right with an image of Zelda on the left. Both are drawn in a stark black stencil style and look suitably stylish on the Silver hardware.
The fashion for unusual or brand touting versions of hardware dates all the way back to the days of the 8bit machines. In recent years, particularly with Nintendo handhelds it has reached fever pitched; these special editions fetch a pretty penny on eBay once their stocks have sold through.
There have been rumours of other limited edition DS's for Zelda in the US, so it is unclear whether this is a new option or something that is limited to Europe. Either way it has got Zelda fans both sides of the Atlantic a-buzz with excitement.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free