NHL 14 tips Boston Bruins to take the Stanley Cup
In keeping with EA Sports' tradition of using their games to predict the outcome of the year's big sporting events they have used NHL 14 to predict who'll win this year's Stanley Cup.
They have simulated the entire play-off battle in this season's NHL predicting that the Boston Bruins would take the San Jose Sharks in six games allowing the former Calgary Flames legend Jarome Iginla to lift the Stanley Cup for the first time in his career.
It also suggested that last year's winners, the Chicago Blackhawks would go out in seven games to the Colorado Avalanche and Boston would face New York in the Eastern Conference Finals again in a seven-game thriller.
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD