NHL 14 tips Boston Bruins to take the Stanley Cup
In keeping with EA Sports' tradition of using their games to predict the outcome of the year's big sporting events they have used NHL 14 to predict who'll win this year's Stanley Cup.
They have simulated the entire play-off battle in this season's NHL predicting that the Boston Bruins would take the San Jose Sharks in six games allowing the former Calgary Flames legend Jarome Iginla to lift the Stanley Cup for the first time in his career.
It also suggested that last year's winners, the Chicago Blackhawks would go out in seven games to the Colorado Avalanche and Boston would face New York in the Eastern Conference Finals again in a seven-game thriller.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though