NHL 14 tips Boston Bruins to take the Stanley Cup
In keeping with EA Sports' tradition of using their games to predict the outcome of the year's big sporting events they have used NHL 14 to predict who'll win this year's Stanley Cup.
They have simulated the entire play-off battle in this season's NHL predicting that the Boston Bruins would take the San Jose Sharks in six games allowing the former Calgary Flames legend Jarome Iginla to lift the Stanley Cup for the first time in his career.
It also suggested that last year's winners, the Chicago Blackhawks would go out in seven games to the Colorado Avalanche and Boston would face New York in the Eastern Conference Finals again in a seven-game thriller.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date