NHL 14 tips Boston Bruins to take the Stanley Cup
In keeping with EA Sports' tradition of using their games to predict the outcome of the year's big sporting events they have used NHL 14 to predict who'll win this year's Stanley Cup.
They have simulated the entire play-off battle in this season's NHL predicting that the Boston Bruins would take the San Jose Sharks in six games allowing the former Calgary Flames legend Jarome Iginla to lift the Stanley Cup for the first time in his career.
It also suggested that last year's winners, the Chicago Blackhawks would go out in seven games to the Colorado Avalanche and Boston would face New York in the Eastern Conference Finals again in a seven-game thriller.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO