Interceptor teases their Duke Nukem game minus the Duke Nukem references
It seems there has been a new development in the argument between Gearbox and 3D Realms over who owns the Duke Nukem IP.
The new game that 3D Realm's new studio Interceptor was working on, Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction has re-appeared minus the Duke Nukem references in a new teaser site.
Development on Mass Destruction was shelved earlier this year when Gearbox mounted a lawsuit against 3D Realms over their use of the Duke Nukem name.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3