Interceptor teases their Duke Nukem game minus the Duke Nukem references
It seems there has been a new development in the argument between Gearbox and 3D Realms over who owns the Duke Nukem IP.
The new game that 3D Realm's new studio Interceptor was working on, Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction has re-appeared minus the Duke Nukem references in a new teaser site.
Development on Mass Destruction was shelved earlier this year when Gearbox mounted a lawsuit against 3D Realms over their use of the Duke Nukem name.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week