Interceptor teases their Duke Nukem game minus the Duke Nukem references
It seems there has been a new development in the argument between Gearbox and 3D Realms over who owns the Duke Nukem IP.
The new game that 3D Realm's new studio Interceptor was working on, Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction has re-appeared minus the Duke Nukem references in a new teaser site.
Development on Mass Destruction was shelved earlier this year when Gearbox mounted a lawsuit against 3D Realms over their use of the Duke Nukem name.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May