Interceptor teases their Duke Nukem game minus the Duke Nukem references
It seems there has been a new development in the argument between Gearbox and 3D Realms over who owns the Duke Nukem IP.
The new game that 3D Realm's new studio Interceptor was working on, Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction has re-appeared minus the Duke Nukem references in a new teaser site.
Development on Mass Destruction was shelved earlier this year when Gearbox mounted a lawsuit against 3D Realms over their use of the Duke Nukem name.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015