Well, according to IGN, Sega's latest Xbox foray will come with an offer for an adapter which allows gamers to plug a standard USB keyboard into the Xbox, for use with Sega's multiplayer title Phantasy Star Online. The adapter is free, but interested gamers do need to fork out for postage.
This offer may well be extended to Europe upon the games release here, though it is a shame the adapter currently only works with Phantasy Star.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title