Well, according to IGN, Sega's latest Xbox foray will come with an offer for an adapter which allows gamers to plug a standard USB keyboard into the Xbox, for use with Sega's multiplayer title Phantasy Star Online. The adapter is free, but interested gamers do need to fork out for postage.
This offer may well be extended to Europe upon the games release here, though it is a shame the adapter currently only works with Phantasy Star.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year