Well, according to IGN, Sega's latest Xbox foray will come with an offer for an adapter which allows gamers to plug a standard USB keyboard into the Xbox, for use with Sega's multiplayer title Phantasy Star Online. The adapter is free, but interested gamers do need to fork out for postage.
This offer may well be extended to Europe upon the games release here, though it is a shame the adapter currently only works with Phantasy Star.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users