Well, according to IGN, Sega's latest Xbox foray will come with an offer for an adapter which allows gamers to plug a standard USB keyboard into the Xbox, for use with Sega's multiplayer title Phantasy Star Online. The adapter is free, but interested gamers do need to fork out for postage.
This offer may well be extended to Europe upon the games release here, though it is a shame the adapter currently only works with Phantasy Star.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon