Well, according to IGN, Sega's latest Xbox foray will come with an offer for an adapter which allows gamers to plug a standard USB keyboard into the Xbox, for use with Sega's multiplayer title Phantasy Star Online. The adapter is free, but interested gamers do need to fork out for postage.
This offer may well be extended to Europe upon the games release here, though it is a shame the adapter currently only works with Phantasy Star.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3