Titanfall will not be released on Games On Demand for Xbox 360
EA has announced that there will be no Games On Demand release for the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall.
The reason given for this is that the downloadable version of the game could not offer the same level of experience as the retail version.
The publisher stated on their help pages, “After extensive testing, we felt that it simply did not represent the true Titanfall experience and it was decided not to release a Games on Demand version.”
The statement added, “As we never officially announced that Titanfall would be available via Games on Demand and the option to purchase it that way should have never been offered. We hope players understand this decision was all about quality and making sure you get the best Titanfall experience.”
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay