Titanfall will not be released on Games On Demand for Xbox 360
EA has announced that there will be no Games On Demand release for the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall.
The reason given for this is that the downloadable version of the game could not offer the same level of experience as the retail version.
The publisher stated on their help pages, “After extensive testing, we felt that it simply did not represent the true Titanfall experience and it was decided not to release a Games on Demand version.”
The statement added, “As we never officially announced that Titanfall would be available via Games on Demand and the option to purchase it that way should have never been offered. We hope players understand this decision was all about quality and making sure you get the best Titanfall experience.”
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year