Titanfall will not be released on Games On Demand for Xbox 360
EA has announced that there will be no Games On Demand release for the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall.
The reason given for this is that the downloadable version of the game could not offer the same level of experience as the retail version.
The publisher stated on their help pages, “After extensive testing, we felt that it simply did not represent the true Titanfall experience and it was decided not to release a Games on Demand version.”
The statement added, “As we never officially announced that Titanfall would be available via Games on Demand and the option to purchase it that way should have never been offered. We hope players understand this decision was all about quality and making sure you get the best Titanfall experience.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3