Titanfall will not be released on Games On Demand for Xbox 360
EA has announced that there will be no Games On Demand release for the Xbox 360 version of Titanfall.
The reason given for this is that the downloadable version of the game could not offer the same level of experience as the retail version.
The publisher stated on their help pages, “After extensive testing, we felt that it simply did not represent the true Titanfall experience and it was decided not to release a Games on Demand version.”
The statement added, “As we never officially announced that Titanfall would be available via Games on Demand and the option to purchase it that way should have never been offered. We hope players understand this decision was all about quality and making sure you get the best Titanfall experience.”
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer