Driveclub will be free of microtransactions
Evolution Studios' Paul Rustchynsky has announced that there will be no microtransactions in Driveclub.
Rustchynsky has revealed a strong distaste for microtransactions on Twitter which flowed into confirmation that Driveclub will not feature them.
A fan responded asking, “I hope @DRIVECLUB is free of such Microtranscations.”
The Evolution man responded quite emphatically saying, “Absolutely.”
Forza 5 suffered a significant volume of severe criticism for the way microtransactions are employed in the game which was perceived invasive by many players. It seems like Evolution may be trying to avoid the same kind of backlash with Driveclub.
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date