Harmonix hoping to revive both Rock Band and Dance Central
Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos has taken the opportunity to state that they are hoping to revive both the Rock Band and Dance Central series.
Taking to the stage to deliver the keynote address to this year's PAX East show in Boston Rigopulos revealed that they have “grand plans” to bring back both series taking advantage of the new hardware of the PS4, Xbox One and possibly even the Wii U.
The last full console release for Rock Band was Rock Band 3 in 2010 while the last Dance Central title was Dance Central 3 which hit the Xbox 360 back in 2012.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan