Harmonix hoping to revive both Rock Band and Dance Central
Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos has taken the opportunity to state that they are hoping to revive both the Rock Band and Dance Central series.
Taking to the stage to deliver the keynote address to this year's PAX East show in Boston Rigopulos revealed that they have “grand plans” to bring back both series taking advantage of the new hardware of the PS4, Xbox One and possibly even the Wii U.
The last full console release for Rock Band was Rock Band 3 in 2010 while the last Dance Central title was Dance Central 3 which hit the Xbox 360 back in 2012.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3