Harmonix hoping to revive both Rock Band and Dance Central
Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos has taken the opportunity to state that they are hoping to revive both the Rock Band and Dance Central series.
Taking to the stage to deliver the keynote address to this year's PAX East show in Boston Rigopulos revealed that they have “grand plans” to bring back both series taking advantage of the new hardware of the PS4, Xbox One and possibly even the Wii U.
The last full console release for Rock Band was Rock Band 3 in 2010 while the last Dance Central title was Dance Central 3 which hit the Xbox 360 back in 2012.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter