inFamous: Second Son shifts 1 million in just 9 days
Sony has announced that their latest triple-A exclusive to hit the PS4, inFamous: Second Son has managed to hit some pretty impressive sales milestones.
According to the latest announcements from Sony Australia, Sucker Punch's latest superhero sandbox has managed to sell one million copies in just nine days across retail and digital sources.
Sucker Punch's third game in the series debuted at the top of the UK sales charts when it released last month.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone