inFamous: Second Son shifts 1 million in just 9 days
Sony has announced that their latest triple-A exclusive to hit the PS4, inFamous: Second Son has managed to hit some pretty impressive sales milestones.
According to the latest announcements from Sony Australia, Sucker Punch's latest superhero sandbox has managed to sell one million copies in just nine days across retail and digital sources.
Sucker Punch's third game in the series debuted at the top of the UK sales charts when it released last month.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free