inFamous: Second Son shifts 1 million in just 9 days
Sony has announced that their latest triple-A exclusive to hit the PS4, inFamous: Second Son has managed to hit some pretty impressive sales milestones.
According to the latest announcements from Sony Australia, Sucker Punch's latest superhero sandbox has managed to sell one million copies in just nine days across retail and digital sources.
Sucker Punch's third game in the series debuted at the top of the UK sales charts when it released last month.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter