inFamous: Second Son shifts 1 million in just 9 days
Sony has announced that their latest triple-A exclusive to hit the PS4, inFamous: Second Son has managed to hit some pretty impressive sales milestones.
According to the latest announcements from Sony Australia, Sucker Punch's latest superhero sandbox has managed to sell one million copies in just nine days across retail and digital sources.
Sucker Punch's third game in the series debuted at the top of the UK sales charts when it released last month.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date