inFamous: Second Son shifts 1 million in just 9 days
Sony has announced that their latest triple-A exclusive to hit the PS4, inFamous: Second Son has managed to hit some pretty impressive sales milestones.
According to the latest announcements from Sony Australia, Sucker Punch's latest superhero sandbox has managed to sell one million copies in just nine days across retail and digital sources.
Sucker Punch's third game in the series debuted at the top of the UK sales charts when it released last month.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year