Titanfall patch hits Xbox One, introduces private matches
Respawn's newest patch for Titanfall will arrive for Xbox One gamers today.
As usual, the patch features a load of tweaks and fixes to improve the experience but it also brings in the new Private Match feature.
Right now players cannot earn XP or challenge progress in Private Matches but it's nice to be able to get a group of friends together to battle it out for a few rounds all the same.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today