Titanfall patch hits Xbox One, introduces private matches
Respawn's newest patch for Titanfall will arrive for Xbox One gamers today.
As usual, the patch features a load of tweaks and fixes to improve the experience but it also brings in the new Private Match feature.
Right now players cannot earn XP or challenge progress in Private Matches but it's nice to be able to get a group of friends together to battle it out for a few rounds all the same.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title