Titanfall patch hits Xbox One, introduces private matches
Respawn's newest patch for Titanfall will arrive for Xbox One gamers today.
As usual, the patch features a load of tweaks and fixes to improve the experience but it also brings in the new Private Match feature.
Right now players cannot earn XP or challenge progress in Private Matches but it's nice to be able to get a group of friends together to battle it out for a few rounds all the same.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter