Titanfall patch hits Xbox One, introduces private matches
Respawn's newest patch for Titanfall will arrive for Xbox One gamers today.
As usual, the patch features a load of tweaks and fixes to improve the experience but it also brings in the new Private Match feature.
Right now players cannot earn XP or challenge progress in Private Matches but it's nice to be able to get a group of friends together to battle it out for a few rounds all the same.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue