Supergiant Games' Transistor gets a release date
Supergiant Games has announced release dates for the PC and PS4 versions of their upcoming game Transistor.
Transistor is a sci-fi RPG and as the follow -up to their sublime action-RPG Bastion it has a very tough act to follow.
Transistor is due out on the PS4 on May the 21st with the PC version arriving a day later on May the 22nd. Supergiant Games will be bringing Transistor to PAX East in Boston this weekend.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer