Supergiant Games' Transistor gets a release date
Supergiant Games has announced release dates for the PC and PS4 versions of their upcoming game Transistor.
Transistor is a sci-fi RPG and as the follow -up to their sublime action-RPG Bastion it has a very tough act to follow.
Transistor is due out on the PS4 on May the 21st with the PC version arriving a day later on May the 22nd. Supergiant Games will be bringing Transistor to PAX East in Boston this weekend.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch