Human Head use Doom 3 engine
Rune developer Human Head are after those with experience in the Doom 3 engine, according to a report today on Gamespot. The developer are after talent to work on an as yet unannounced project, apparently.
A rumour that was rather popular many months ago, surrounded speculation that Human Head were developing 3D Realms' FPS title Prey, though nothing came of the gossip.
Perhaps we'll hear some on this new mystery at E3 in May.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One