Human Head use Doom 3 engine
Rune developer Human Head are after those with experience in the Doom 3 engine, according to a report today on Gamespot. The developer are after talent to work on an as yet unannounced project, apparently.
A rumour that was rather popular many months ago, surrounded speculation that Human Head were developing 3D Realms' FPS title Prey, though nothing came of the gossip.
Perhaps we'll hear some on this new mystery at E3 in May.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3