Human Head use Doom 3 engine
Rune developer Human Head are after those with experience in the Doom 3 engine, according to a report today on Gamespot. The developer are after talent to work on an as yet unannounced project, apparently.
A rumour that was rather popular many months ago, surrounded speculation that Human Head were developing 3D Realms' FPS title Prey, though nothing came of the gossip.
Perhaps we'll hear some on this new mystery at E3 in May.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year