Human Head use Doom 3 engine
Rune developer Human Head are after those with experience in the Doom 3 engine, according to a report today on Gamespot. The developer are after talent to work on an as yet unannounced project, apparently.
A rumour that was rather popular many months ago, surrounded speculation that Human Head were developing 3D Realms' FPS title Prey, though nothing came of the gossip.
Perhaps we'll hear some on this new mystery at E3 in May.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year