Human Head use Doom 3 engine
Rune developer Human Head are after those with experience in the Doom 3 engine, according to a report today on Gamespot. The developer are after talent to work on an as yet unannounced project, apparently.
A rumour that was rather popular many months ago, surrounded speculation that Human Head were developing 3D Realms' FPS title Prey, though nothing came of the gossip.
Perhaps we'll hear some on this new mystery at E3 in May.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network