Sony confirms the PS4 version of The Last Of Us
Sony has caved and confirmed that there is a PS4 version of The Last Of Us on the way.
The updated version of The Last Of Us has been rumoured for some time but, with it making an accidental appearance on the PlayStation Store earlier today it seems that Sony couldn't keep it under wraps any more.
They said in a statement, “SCEA can confirm The Last of Us Remastered is coming to PS4, and we'll be sharing more details with you shortly.” The PS4 version will be entitled The Last Of Us Remastered and will run at native 1080p with upgraded textures.
Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann later added on Twitter, “For those asking, @Naughty_Dog is developing The Last of Us Remastered and we're targeting 60fps. More info to come. #PS4”
It is now available for purchase on Amazon US at 59.99 USD with a placeholder release date of December 31st, which is probably unlikely to be the final release date.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave