The Crew hits 1080p at 30fps on both the PS4 and the Xbox One
Ubisoft's upcoming online racer The Crew has joined the growing list of next-gen games to offer parity of visuals between the PS4 and Xbox One.
Creative director Julian Gerighty has revealed that both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Crew will run in 1080p at 30fps.
He also added that the PS4 version will include exclusive features taking advantage of the console's controller touchpad. Although, the PS4 version is being handled by Ubisoft Reflections rather than being developed in-house at Ivory Tower.
He stated, "Reflections is doing the PS4 version and they're doing an incredible job on it. We'll be using the trackpad to manipulate the map and stuff like that, so they’ve really pushed two or three different things there."
The Crew is due for release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time in the autumn of this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year