The Crew hits 1080p at 30fps on both the PS4 and the Xbox One
Ubisoft's upcoming online racer The Crew has joined the growing list of next-gen games to offer parity of visuals between the PS4 and Xbox One.
Creative director Julian Gerighty has revealed that both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Crew will run in 1080p at 30fps.
He also added that the PS4 version will include exclusive features taking advantage of the console's controller touchpad. Although, the PS4 version is being handled by Ubisoft Reflections rather than being developed in-house at Ivory Tower.
He stated, "Reflections is doing the PS4 version and they're doing an incredible job on it. We'll be using the trackpad to manipulate the map and stuff like that, so they’ve really pushed two or three different things there."
The Crew is due for release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time in the autumn of this year.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone