The Crew hits 1080p at 30fps on both the PS4 and the Xbox One
Ubisoft's upcoming online racer The Crew has joined the growing list of next-gen games to offer parity of visuals between the PS4 and Xbox One.
Creative director Julian Gerighty has revealed that both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Crew will run in 1080p at 30fps.
He also added that the PS4 version will include exclusive features taking advantage of the console's controller touchpad. Although, the PS4 version is being handled by Ubisoft Reflections rather than being developed in-house at Ivory Tower.
He stated, "Reflections is doing the PS4 version and they're doing an incredible job on it. We'll be using the trackpad to manipulate the map and stuff like that, so they’ve really pushed two or three different things there."
The Crew is due for release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time in the autumn of this year.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III