The Crew hits 1080p at 30fps on both the PS4 and the Xbox One
Ubisoft's upcoming online racer The Crew has joined the growing list of next-gen games to offer parity of visuals between the PS4 and Xbox One.
Creative director Julian Gerighty has revealed that both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Crew will run in 1080p at 30fps.
He also added that the PS4 version will include exclusive features taking advantage of the console's controller touchpad. Although, the PS4 version is being handled by Ubisoft Reflections rather than being developed in-house at Ivory Tower.
He stated, "Reflections is doing the PS4 version and they're doing an incredible job on it. We'll be using the trackpad to manipulate the map and stuff like that, so they’ve really pushed two or three different things there."
The Crew is due for release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time in the autumn of this year.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below