The Crew hits 1080p at 30fps on both the PS4 and the Xbox One
Ubisoft's upcoming online racer The Crew has joined the growing list of next-gen games to offer parity of visuals between the PS4 and Xbox One.
Creative director Julian Gerighty has revealed that both the PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Crew will run in 1080p at 30fps.
He also added that the PS4 version will include exclusive features taking advantage of the console's controller touchpad. Although, the PS4 version is being handled by Ubisoft Reflections rather than being developed in-house at Ivory Tower.
He stated, "Reflections is doing the PS4 version and they're doing an incredible job on it. We'll be using the trackpad to manipulate the map and stuff like that, so they’ve really pushed two or three different things there."
The Crew is due for release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time in the autumn of this year.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan