EA and NVIDIA get together
EA and NVIDIA have jumped into bed together as part of a new agreement between the two industry heavyweights. The deal will see NVIDIA hardware becoming the preferred choice for EA's new games, as well as new EA products taking advantage of hardware specific features.
NVIDIA will also have the exclusive rights to bundle EA titles with their products. How sweet.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer