EA and NVIDIA get together
EA and NVIDIA have jumped into bed together as part of a new agreement between the two industry heavyweights. The deal will see NVIDIA hardware becoming the preferred choice for EA's new games, as well as new EA products taking advantage of hardware specific features.
NVIDIA will also have the exclusive rights to bundle EA titles with their products. How sweet.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users