Forza Motorsport 5 to receive the Long Beach circuit tomorrow
Microsoft has announced that Forza Motorsport 5 will be getting the Long Beach circuit as part of tomorrow's update.
The eleven turn 1.97 mile circuit will be fully integrated into the games modes in all of it's California sun-drenched glory. There's even two alternate ribbons included in the track – the shorter East Loop and the half-mile West Loop – which are perfect for pushing technical and drifting skills to the limit.
The track arrives just in time to celebrate the 40th Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach which will take place on the track this weekend.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015