Games writers back in from the cold
Whilst this is not necessarily what you would call hardcore video games news, for us 'wot' write about them it's pretty cool. Perhaps you'll indulge us for a wee snippet of writerly news.
The Writer's Guild of America has just announced that its upcoming awards will this year include an entry for excellence in game writing. Whilst it's not too clear the details or criteria by which they will be judging the category, needless to say there is no doubt some significant contribution to the genre is required to get you on the radar. Unfortunately for this news-caster, posting 100 items a day is unlikely to make the cut.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today