The Last Of Us has been in development on the PS4 for some time
Naughty Dog has revealed that they have been working on the PS4 version of The Last Of Us for some time.
Evan Wells and Bruce Straley revealed that they began working on the PS4 version of the game as soon as they had finished work on the PS3 version.
“Yeah, we had a lot of people on the forums saying, ‘Can I play this on PlayStation?’” Wells began. “And so, I’d been anticipating that, and started working on [the PS4 version] pretty much as soon as we finished with the PlayStation 3 [version]. We weren’t sure whether it was going to go anywhere, but when we saw the fans clamouring for it, we doubled down and put more effort behind it.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PlayStation 4 later on this year with Naughty Dog aiming to have it running in 1080p at 60fps.
Thanks PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam