The Last Of Us has been in development on the PS4 for some time
Naughty Dog has revealed that they have been working on the PS4 version of The Last Of Us for some time.
Evan Wells and Bruce Straley revealed that they began working on the PS4 version of the game as soon as they had finished work on the PS3 version.
“Yeah, we had a lot of people on the forums saying, ‘Can I play this on PlayStation?’” Wells began. “And so, I’d been anticipating that, and started working on [the PS4 version] pretty much as soon as we finished with the PlayStation 3 [version]. We weren’t sure whether it was going to go anywhere, but when we saw the fans clamouring for it, we doubled down and put more effort behind it.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PlayStation 4 later on this year with Naughty Dog aiming to have it running in 1080p at 60fps.
Thanks PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone