The Last Of Us has been in development on the PS4 for some time
Naughty Dog has revealed that they have been working on the PS4 version of The Last Of Us for some time.
Evan Wells and Bruce Straley revealed that they began working on the PS4 version of the game as soon as they had finished work on the PS3 version.
“Yeah, we had a lot of people on the forums saying, ‘Can I play this on PlayStation?’” Wells began. “And so, I’d been anticipating that, and started working on [the PS4 version] pretty much as soon as we finished with the PlayStation 3 [version]. We weren’t sure whether it was going to go anywhere, but when we saw the fans clamouring for it, we doubled down and put more effort behind it.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PlayStation 4 later on this year with Naughty Dog aiming to have it running in 1080p at 60fps.
Thanks PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer