The Last Of Us has been in development on the PS4 for some time
Naughty Dog has revealed that they have been working on the PS4 version of The Last Of Us for some time.
Evan Wells and Bruce Straley revealed that they began working on the PS4 version of the game as soon as they had finished work on the PS3 version.
“Yeah, we had a lot of people on the forums saying, ‘Can I play this on PlayStation?’” Wells began. “And so, I’d been anticipating that, and started working on [the PS4 version] pretty much as soon as we finished with the PlayStation 3 [version]. We weren’t sure whether it was going to go anywhere, but when we saw the fans clamouring for it, we doubled down and put more effort behind it.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PlayStation 4 later on this year with Naughty Dog aiming to have it running in 1080p at 60fps.
Thanks PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer