The Last Of Us has been in development on the PS4 for some time
Naughty Dog has revealed that they have been working on the PS4 version of The Last Of Us for some time.
Evan Wells and Bruce Straley revealed that they began working on the PS4 version of the game as soon as they had finished work on the PS3 version.
“Yeah, we had a lot of people on the forums saying, ‘Can I play this on PlayStation?’” Wells began. “And so, I’d been anticipating that, and started working on [the PS4 version] pretty much as soon as we finished with the PlayStation 3 [version]. We weren’t sure whether it was going to go anywhere, but when we saw the fans clamouring for it, we doubled down and put more effort behind it.”
The Last Of Us Remastered will hit the PlayStation 4 later on this year with Naughty Dog aiming to have it running in 1080p at 60fps.
Thanks PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing