Bethesda releases another gameplay trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order
Bethesda has given us a revised history lesson on how Machinegames believes that the world would look like with the Third Reich in charge in the form of a new trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Order.
It's a pretty bleak image as the Nazis are hunting down their enemies in a horrifically systematic fashion. They've even replaced the red card in football with summary execution.
Wolfenstein: The New Order is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on May 17th in North America and May 20th in Europe and the UK. Check out our preview of the game here.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network