Dead or Alive goes big-screen
Dead or Alive is to be made into a film, it was recently revealed, and is to be created by the same company currently handling the Resident Evil sequel: Impact Pictures. Wonderful. The movie tie-in apparently has a budget of $30m, and will feature four Japanese beauties invited to a fighting tournament on an exotic island. Sounds curiously familiar. We imagine a sort of Charlie's Angels theme for this movie, which will be written by JF Lawton.
In related news, Dead or Alive 4 could be out by the end of 2004, just in time to coincide with the movie launch.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title