Dead or Alive goes big-screen
Dead or Alive is to be made into a film, it was recently revealed, and is to be created by the same company currently handling the Resident Evil sequel: Impact Pictures. Wonderful. The movie tie-in apparently has a budget of $30m, and will feature four Japanese beauties invited to a fighting tournament on an exotic island. Sounds curiously familiar. We imagine a sort of Charlie's Angels theme for this movie, which will be written by JF Lawton.
In related news, Dead or Alive 4 could be out by the end of 2004, just in time to coincide with the movie launch.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator