Dead or Alive goes big-screen
Dead or Alive is to be made into a film, it was recently revealed, and is to be created by the same company currently handling the Resident Evil sequel: Impact Pictures. Wonderful. The movie tie-in apparently has a budget of $30m, and will feature four Japanese beauties invited to a fighting tournament on an exotic island. Sounds curiously familiar. We imagine a sort of Charlie's Angels theme for this movie, which will be written by JF Lawton.
In related news, Dead or Alive 4 could be out by the end of 2004, just in time to coincide with the movie launch.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent