Dead or Alive goes big-screen
Dead or Alive is to be made into a film, it was recently revealed, and is to be created by the same company currently handling the Resident Evil sequel: Impact Pictures. Wonderful. The movie tie-in apparently has a budget of $30m, and will feature four Japanese beauties invited to a fighting tournament on an exotic island. Sounds curiously familiar. We imagine a sort of Charlie's Angels theme for this movie, which will be written by JF Lawton.
In related news, Dead or Alive 4 could be out by the end of 2004, just in time to coincide with the movie launch.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May