Dead or Alive goes big-screen
Dead or Alive is to be made into a film, it was recently revealed, and is to be created by the same company currently handling the Resident Evil sequel: Impact Pictures. Wonderful. The movie tie-in apparently has a budget of $30m, and will feature four Japanese beauties invited to a fighting tournament on an exotic island. Sounds curiously familiar. We imagine a sort of Charlie's Angels theme for this movie, which will be written by JF Lawton.
In related news, Dead or Alive 4 could be out by the end of 2004, just in time to coincide with the movie launch.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3