Dead or Alive goes big-screen
Dead or Alive is to be made into a film, it was recently revealed, and is to be created by the same company currently handling the Resident Evil sequel: Impact Pictures. Wonderful. The movie tie-in apparently has a budget of $30m, and will feature four Japanese beauties invited to a fighting tournament on an exotic island. Sounds curiously familiar. We imagine a sort of Charlie's Angels theme for this movie, which will be written by JF Lawton.
In related news, Dead or Alive 4 could be out by the end of 2004, just in time to coincide with the movie launch.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal