Bethesda announces Craglorn the first content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
Bethesda has announced the first piece of post release content for The Elder Scrolls Online in the form of the new Adventure Zone Craglorn.
Craglorn will offer a load of new PvE content for Veteran groups of players beginning a Veteran rating ten. The storyline revolves around the Celestials, with players solving the mystery of the constellations missing from the sky.
The bulk of it is content designed for four-player questing but Craglorn also adds some new 12-player events called Trials. These are timed events for the best-of-the-best with the best times appearing on the Leaderboards and the top time scooping rewards.
The Elder Scrolls Online is out now on PC and Mac and will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One in June of this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year