Bethesda announces Craglorn the first content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
Bethesda has announced the first piece of post release content for The Elder Scrolls Online in the form of the new Adventure Zone Craglorn.
Craglorn will offer a load of new PvE content for Veteran groups of players beginning a Veteran rating ten. The storyline revolves around the Celestials, with players solving the mystery of the constellations missing from the sky.
The bulk of it is content designed for four-player questing but Craglorn also adds some new 12-player events called Trials. These are timed events for the best-of-the-best with the best times appearing on the Leaderboards and the top time scooping rewards.
The Elder Scrolls Online is out now on PC and Mac and will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One in June of this year.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter