Bethesda announces Craglorn the first content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
Bethesda has announced the first piece of post release content for The Elder Scrolls Online in the form of the new Adventure Zone Craglorn.
Craglorn will offer a load of new PvE content for Veteran groups of players beginning a Veteran rating ten. The storyline revolves around the Celestials, with players solving the mystery of the constellations missing from the sky.
The bulk of it is content designed for four-player questing but Craglorn also adds some new 12-player events called Trials. These are timed events for the best-of-the-best with the best times appearing on the Leaderboards and the top time scooping rewards.
The Elder Scrolls Online is out now on PC and Mac and will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One in June of this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year