Bethesda announces Craglorn the first content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
Bethesda has announced the first piece of post release content for The Elder Scrolls Online in the form of the new Adventure Zone Craglorn.
Craglorn will offer a load of new PvE content for Veteran groups of players beginning a Veteran rating ten. The storyline revolves around the Celestials, with players solving the mystery of the constellations missing from the sky.
The bulk of it is content designed for four-player questing but Craglorn also adds some new 12-player events called Trials. These are timed events for the best-of-the-best with the best times appearing on the Leaderboards and the top time scooping rewards.
The Elder Scrolls Online is out now on PC and Mac and will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One in June of this year.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler