Bethesda announces Craglorn the first content update for The Elder Scrolls Online
Bethesda has announced the first piece of post release content for The Elder Scrolls Online in the form of the new Adventure Zone Craglorn.
Craglorn will offer a load of new PvE content for Veteran groups of players beginning a Veteran rating ten. The storyline revolves around the Celestials, with players solving the mystery of the constellations missing from the sky.
The bulk of it is content designed for four-player questing but Craglorn also adds some new 12-player events called Trials. These are timed events for the best-of-the-best with the best times appearing on the Leaderboards and the top time scooping rewards.
The Elder Scrolls Online is out now on PC and Mac and will be heading to PS4 and Xbox One in June of this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3