Mental Universe launches their first game, M0B1US on iPhone and iPad
New Scottish indie studio, Mental Universe has announced the launch of their first game on iOS platforms.
M0B1US is an endless runner with an interesting (almost literal) twist. The player runs around all four edges of the screens avoiding randomly-generated obstacles.
The game was created in just three weeks by Mental Universe They took on the challenge as they were itching to launch a title and as their main project, Lucid Runner, won't be ready for release for another few months.
M0B1US will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from April the 10th for 0.69 GBP/0.99 USD.
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary