Mental Universe launches their first game, M0B1US on iPhone and iPad
New Scottish indie studio, Mental Universe has announced the launch of their first game on iOS platforms.
M0B1US is an endless runner with an interesting (almost literal) twist. The player runs around all four edges of the screens avoiding randomly-generated obstacles.
The game was created in just three weeks by Mental Universe They took on the challenge as they were itching to launch a title and as their main project, Lucid Runner, won't be ready for release for another few months.
M0B1US will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from April the 10th for 0.69 GBP/0.99 USD.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes