Mental Universe launches their first game, M0B1US on iPhone and iPad
New Scottish indie studio, Mental Universe has announced the launch of their first game on iOS platforms.
M0B1US is an endless runner with an interesting (almost literal) twist. The player runs around all four edges of the screens avoiding randomly-generated obstacles.
The game was created in just three weeks by Mental Universe They took on the challenge as they were itching to launch a title and as their main project, Lucid Runner, won't be ready for release for another few months.
M0B1US will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from April the 10th for 0.69 GBP/0.99 USD.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release