Mental Universe launches their first game, M0B1US on iPhone and iPad
New Scottish indie studio, Mental Universe has announced the launch of their first game on iOS platforms.
M0B1US is an endless runner with an interesting (almost literal) twist. The player runs around all four edges of the screens avoiding randomly-generated obstacles.
The game was created in just three weeks by Mental Universe They took on the challenge as they were itching to launch a title and as their main project, Lucid Runner, won't be ready for release for another few months.
M0B1US will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from April the 10th for 0.69 GBP/0.99 USD.
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC