Mental Universe launches their first game, M0B1US on iPhone and iPad
New Scottish indie studio, Mental Universe has announced the launch of their first game on iOS platforms.
M0B1US is an endless runner with an interesting (almost literal) twist. The player runs around all four edges of the screens avoiding randomly-generated obstacles.
The game was created in just three weeks by Mental Universe They took on the challenge as they were itching to launch a title and as their main project, Lucid Runner, won't be ready for release for another few months.
M0B1US will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from April the 10th for 0.69 GBP/0.99 USD.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator