Activision confirms aliens to invade Call Of Duty: Ghosts in Extinction mode
Activision has confirmed that there will be a new alien-themed co-op multiplayer mode in Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Like the Zombies mode before it Extinction will be one to four player co-op but this time it will see players face off against hordes of aliens seemingly influenced by Starcraft's Zerg.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on November 5th. It's out on the Xbox One on November the 22nd and it will hit the PS4 in the US on November the 15th and in the UK and Europe on November the 29th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer