Activision confirms aliens to invade Call Of Duty: Ghosts in Extinction mode
Activision has confirmed that there will be a new alien-themed co-op multiplayer mode in Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Like the Zombies mode before it Extinction will be one to four player co-op but this time it will see players face off against hordes of aliens seemingly influenced by Starcraft's Zerg.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on November 5th. It's out on the Xbox One on November the 22nd and it will hit the PS4 in the US on November the 15th and in the UK and Europe on November the 29th.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week