Activision confirms aliens to invade Call Of Duty: Ghosts in Extinction mode
Activision has confirmed that there will be a new alien-themed co-op multiplayer mode in Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Like the Zombies mode before it Extinction will be one to four player co-op but this time it will see players face off against hordes of aliens seemingly influenced by Starcraft's Zerg.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on November 5th. It's out on the Xbox One on November the 22nd and it will hit the PS4 in the US on November the 15th and in the UK and Europe on November the 29th.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too