Activision confirms aliens to invade Call Of Duty: Ghosts in Extinction mode
Activision has confirmed that there will be a new alien-themed co-op multiplayer mode in Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Like the Zombies mode before it Extinction will be one to four player co-op but this time it will see players face off against hordes of aliens seemingly influenced by Starcraft's Zerg.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on November 5th. It's out on the Xbox One on November the 22nd and it will hit the PS4 in the US on November the 15th and in the UK and Europe on November the 29th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3