Activision confirms aliens to invade Call Of Duty: Ghosts in Extinction mode
Activision has confirmed that there will be a new alien-themed co-op multiplayer mode in Call Of Duty: Ghosts.
Like the Zombies mode before it Extinction will be one to four player co-op but this time it will see players face off against hordes of aliens seemingly influenced by Starcraft's Zerg.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is due out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC on November 5th. It's out on the Xbox One on November the 22nd and it will hit the PS4 in the US on November the 15th and in the UK and Europe on November the 29th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year