Steam controller to launch in the autumn
Reports coming out of last weekend's PAX East in Boston have indicated that Valve's Steam Controller will launch in the autumn.
An anonymous source told PC Gamer at the PAX East that the controller would be released in either October or November of this year.
The controller saw bit of a redesign after the first 300 went out to beta-testers along with Valve's beta Steam Machines. Feedback indicated that backwards-compatibility would be better served by traditional X,Y,A and B buttons and a D-pad rather than the intended programmable touch-screen.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015