Steam controller to launch in the autumn
Reports coming out of last weekend's PAX East in Boston have indicated that Valve's Steam Controller will launch in the autumn.
An anonymous source told PC Gamer at the PAX East that the controller would be released in either October or November of this year.
The controller saw bit of a redesign after the first 300 went out to beta-testers along with Valve's beta Steam Machines. Feedback indicated that backwards-compatibility would be better served by traditional X,Y,A and B buttons and a D-pad rather than the intended programmable touch-screen.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto