Steam controller to launch in the autumn
Reports coming out of last weekend's PAX East in Boston have indicated that Valve's Steam Controller will launch in the autumn.
An anonymous source told PC Gamer at the PAX East that the controller would be released in either October or November of this year.
The controller saw bit of a redesign after the first 300 went out to beta-testers along with Valve's beta Steam Machines. Feedback indicated that backwards-compatibility would be better served by traditional X,Y,A and B buttons and a D-pad rather than the intended programmable touch-screen.
- Quan Chi revealed for the roster of Mortal Kombat X
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink