Day one patch brings Trials Fusion up to 900p on Xbox One
Ubisoft has revealed that the Xbox One version of Trials Fusion will not run at full 1080p at launch.
In fact, at launch, it will run at 800p albeit at 60fps. A day one patch will give the game a further boost on Microsoft's new console bringing it up to 900p.
Jason Bates of developer Red Lynx said back in February, "For the new gen systems, the target is 1920x1080 but we are still optimising for those systems so we have nothing definitive on the resolutions yet."
Trials Fusion is due out on PC, current and next-gen consoles on Wednesday 16th of April.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer