Day one patch brings Trials Fusion up to 900p on Xbox One
Ubisoft has revealed that the Xbox One version of Trials Fusion will not run at full 1080p at launch.
In fact, at launch, it will run at 800p albeit at 60fps. A day one patch will give the game a further boost on Microsoft's new console bringing it up to 900p.
Jason Bates of developer Red Lynx said back in February, "For the new gen systems, the target is 1920x1080 but we are still optimising for those systems so we have nothing definitive on the resolutions yet."
Trials Fusion is due out on PC, current and next-gen consoles on Wednesday 16th of April.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing