Day one patch brings Trials Fusion up to 900p on Xbox One
Ubisoft has revealed that the Xbox One version of Trials Fusion will not run at full 1080p at launch.
In fact, at launch, it will run at 800p albeit at 60fps. A day one patch will give the game a further boost on Microsoft's new console bringing it up to 900p.
Jason Bates of developer Red Lynx said back in February, "For the new gen systems, the target is 1920x1080 but we are still optimising for those systems so we have nothing definitive on the resolutions yet."
Trials Fusion is due out on PC, current and next-gen consoles on Wednesday 16th of April.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015