Day one patch brings Trials Fusion up to 900p on Xbox One
Ubisoft has revealed that the Xbox One version of Trials Fusion will not run at full 1080p at launch.
In fact, at launch, it will run at 800p albeit at 60fps. A day one patch will give the game a further boost on Microsoft's new console bringing it up to 900p.
Jason Bates of developer Red Lynx said back in February, "For the new gen systems, the target is 1920x1080 but we are still optimising for those systems so we have nothing definitive on the resolutions yet."
Trials Fusion is due out on PC, current and next-gen consoles on Wednesday 16th of April.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent