The Elder Scrolls Online gets an awesome new trailer to celebrate today's launch
Bethesda has released another spectacular cinematic trailer to celebrate the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online.
The trailer shows the Imperial City at the centre of Cyrodil under siege from all sides with the forces of each of the three alliances vying for control of the Ruby Throne with each other and those of Daedric prince Molag Bal.
The game's director , Matt Firor said, “We are grateful for the overwhelming response to The Elder Scrolls Online. With 5 million people registered for beta, it’s clear that a large number of fans are eager to jump online and experience everything the game has to offer. We couldn’t be more excited to get it into everyone’s hands.”
The Elder Scrolls Online is out today on the PC and Mac. The PS4 and Xbox One versions are due out this June.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer