Square Enix opens up the PS4 beta of Final Fantasy XIV to all this weekend
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 beta is open to all this weekend.
The beta began this morning at 9am BST (4am EST) this morning and will run until 9am BST (4am EST) on Monday, April the 7th.
All PS4 owners will get the chance to give FFXIV a go over the weekend and all progress from this weekend will carry over for those that want to pick up the final version when it's released on April the 14th.
Getting involved is as simple as downloading the 11GB client from the PlayStation Store and setting up an account with Square Enix.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One