Square Enix opens up the PS4 beta of Final Fantasy XIV to all this weekend
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 beta is open to all this weekend.
The beta began this morning at 9am BST (4am EST) this morning and will run until 9am BST (4am EST) on Monday, April the 7th.
All PS4 owners will get the chance to give FFXIV a go over the weekend and all progress from this weekend will carry over for those that want to pick up the final version when it's released on April the 14th.
Getting involved is as simple as downloading the 11GB client from the PlayStation Store and setting up an account with Square Enix.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III