Square Enix opens up the PS4 beta of Final Fantasy XIV to all this weekend
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 beta is open to all this weekend.
The beta began this morning at 9am BST (4am EST) this morning and will run until 9am BST (4am EST) on Monday, April the 7th.
All PS4 owners will get the chance to give FFXIV a go over the weekend and all progress from this weekend will carry over for those that want to pick up the final version when it's released on April the 14th.
Getting involved is as simple as downloading the 11GB client from the PlayStation Store and setting up an account with Square Enix.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3