Square Enix opens up the PS4 beta of Final Fantasy XIV to all this weekend
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 beta is open to all this weekend.
The beta began this morning at 9am BST (4am EST) this morning and will run until 9am BST (4am EST) on Monday, April the 7th.
All PS4 owners will get the chance to give FFXIV a go over the weekend and all progress from this weekend will carry over for those that want to pick up the final version when it's released on April the 14th.
Getting involved is as simple as downloading the 11GB client from the PlayStation Store and setting up an account with Square Enix.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title