Square Enix opens up the PS4 beta of Final Fantasy XIV to all this weekend
Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 beta is open to all this weekend.
The beta began this morning at 9am BST (4am EST) this morning and will run until 9am BST (4am EST) on Monday, April the 7th.
All PS4 owners will get the chance to give FFXIV a go over the weekend and all progress from this weekend will carry over for those that want to pick up the final version when it's released on April the 14th.
Getting involved is as simple as downloading the 11GB client from the PlayStation Store and setting up an account with Square Enix.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release