The Simpsons gets a Minecraft-themed intro
Last night in the US, fans of The Simpsons were treated to the new Minecraft-themed introduction to the show.
The intro shows the Simpsons rendered in Minecraft's trademark cubic style with Moe popping up at the end as a Creeper.
The game's creator, Markus 'Notch' Persson is still a bit bewildered by Minecraft's popularity and was a little bit unsure of the sequence.
He said on Twitter, "The Simpsons did a Minecraft couch gag. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I STILL feel a bit like it's just this small game I made at home. It's so weird to have all these things happen."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer