The Simpsons gets a Minecraft-themed intro
Last night in the US, fans of The Simpsons were treated to the new Minecraft-themed introduction to the show.
The intro shows the Simpsons rendered in Minecraft's trademark cubic style with Moe popping up at the end as a Creeper.
The game's creator, Markus 'Notch' Persson is still a bit bewildered by Minecraft's popularity and was a little bit unsure of the sequence.
He said on Twitter, "The Simpsons did a Minecraft couch gag. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I STILL feel a bit like it's just this small game I made at home. It's so weird to have all these things happen."
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network