The Simpsons gets a Minecraft-themed intro
Last night in the US, fans of The Simpsons were treated to the new Minecraft-themed introduction to the show.
The intro shows the Simpsons rendered in Minecraft's trademark cubic style with Moe popping up at the end as a Creeper.
The game's creator, Markus 'Notch' Persson is still a bit bewildered by Minecraft's popularity and was a little bit unsure of the sequence.
He said on Twitter, "The Simpsons did a Minecraft couch gag. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I STILL feel a bit like it's just this small game I made at home. It's so weird to have all these things happen."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny