The Simpsons gets a Minecraft-themed intro
Last night in the US, fans of The Simpsons were treated to the new Minecraft-themed introduction to the show.
The intro shows the Simpsons rendered in Minecraft's trademark cubic style with Moe popping up at the end as a Creeper.
The game's creator, Markus 'Notch' Persson is still a bit bewildered by Minecraft's popularity and was a little bit unsure of the sequence.
He said on Twitter, "The Simpsons did a Minecraft couch gag. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I STILL feel a bit like it's just this small game I made at home. It's so weird to have all these things happen."
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet