The Simpsons gets a Minecraft-themed intro
Last night in the US, fans of The Simpsons were treated to the new Minecraft-themed introduction to the show.
The intro shows the Simpsons rendered in Minecraft's trademark cubic style with Moe popping up at the end as a Creeper.
The game's creator, Markus 'Notch' Persson is still a bit bewildered by Minecraft's popularity and was a little bit unsure of the sequence.
He said on Twitter, "The Simpsons did a Minecraft couch gag. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I STILL feel a bit like it's just this small game I made at home. It's so weird to have all these things happen."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto