Titanfall on 360 arrives early for some thanks to retailers
The Xbox 360 version of Titanfall has arrived in the hands of some gamers nice and early courtesy of some retailers.
The game was due to be released next week, on April 8th in North America and April 11th in Europe and the UK but images of the game's retail box have appeared online via the Titanfall blog.
The information on the packaging indicates that the Xbox 360 verson will require a 1GB installation in order to play which rules out those who own the 4GB and Arcade models of the console from playing the game.
Bluepoint has been handling the Xbox 360 version of the game and it has been indicated that while the Xbox One version launched running at 792p, the 360 version will definitely run below the console's native 720p resolution.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015