Dark Souls 2 PC graphical options leak out
A screenshot believed to show the graphical options available for PC players of Dark Souls II has appeared on the internet.
The image, which popped up on Reddit seems to show the graphical tweaks available in the PC version of Dark Souls II including the usual texture, shadow and effects quality as well as effects like motion blur, anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
From Software were admittedly lax with the PC version of Dark Souls and have expended a great amount of effort on making sure that Dark Souls II will release in a state more fitting for fans of the series.
Dark Souls II will be released on the PC on April 25th worldwide.
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December