Dark Souls 2 PC graphical options leak out
A screenshot believed to show the graphical options available for PC players of Dark Souls II has appeared on the internet.
The image, which popped up on Reddit seems to show the graphical tweaks available in the PC version of Dark Souls II including the usual texture, shadow and effects quality as well as effects like motion blur, anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
From Software were admittedly lax with the PC version of Dark Souls and have expended a great amount of effort on making sure that Dark Souls II will release in a state more fitting for fans of the series.
Dark Souls II will be released on the PC on April 25th worldwide.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey