Dark Souls 2 PC graphical options leak out
A screenshot believed to show the graphical options available for PC players of Dark Souls II has appeared on the internet.
The image, which popped up on Reddit seems to show the graphical tweaks available in the PC version of Dark Souls II including the usual texture, shadow and effects quality as well as effects like motion blur, anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
From Software were admittedly lax with the PC version of Dark Souls and have expended a great amount of effort on making sure that Dark Souls II will release in a state more fitting for fans of the series.
Dark Souls II will be released on the PC on April 25th worldwide.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year