Dark Souls 2 PC graphical options leak out
A screenshot believed to show the graphical options available for PC players of Dark Souls II has appeared on the internet.
The image, which popped up on Reddit seems to show the graphical tweaks available in the PC version of Dark Souls II including the usual texture, shadow and effects quality as well as effects like motion blur, anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
From Software were admittedly lax with the PC version of Dark Souls and have expended a great amount of effort on making sure that Dark Souls II will release in a state more fitting for fans of the series.
Dark Souls II will be released on the PC on April 25th worldwide.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though