Dark Souls 2 PC graphical options leak out
A screenshot believed to show the graphical options available for PC players of Dark Souls II has appeared on the internet.
The image, which popped up on Reddit seems to show the graphical tweaks available in the PC version of Dark Souls II including the usual texture, shadow and effects quality as well as effects like motion blur, anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
From Software were admittedly lax with the PC version of Dark Souls and have expended a great amount of effort on making sure that Dark Souls II will release in a state more fitting for fans of the series.
Dark Souls II will be released on the PC on April 25th worldwide.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell