Video Marketplace looms for Xbox 360
Speaking to website CVG.co.uk, Microsoft have re-stated their ambitions to launch the Xbox Live Video Marketplace in Europe in time for the crucial Christmas season, as Microsoft gear up for their make-or-break holiday period.
Speaking at an event in London, the platform holder re-emphasised the strength of their festive plans, stating that the Video Marketplace will reach Europe and the UK 'soon' now, with HD content from a number of high-profile producers being lined up for the on-demand rentals service by a range of new deals.
No word has reached as yet on the dating or pricing of the service, nor the exact nature of the kind of the content Microsoft hopes to entice us with. What is known is that the same service offered stateside includes an exclusive array of Disney movies and the like to 'borrow', a serious coup for Redmond.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto