Video Marketplace looms for Xbox 360
Speaking to website CVG.co.uk, Microsoft have re-stated their ambitions to launch the Xbox Live Video Marketplace in Europe in time for the crucial Christmas season, as Microsoft gear up for their make-or-break holiday period.
Speaking at an event in London, the platform holder re-emphasised the strength of their festive plans, stating that the Video Marketplace will reach Europe and the UK 'soon' now, with HD content from a number of high-profile producers being lined up for the on-demand rentals service by a range of new deals.
No word has reached as yet on the dating or pricing of the service, nor the exact nature of the kind of the content Microsoft hopes to entice us with. What is known is that the same service offered stateside includes an exclusive array of Disney movies and the like to 'borrow', a serious coup for Redmond.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch