Video Marketplace looms for Xbox 360
Speaking to website CVG.co.uk, Microsoft have re-stated their ambitions to launch the Xbox Live Video Marketplace in Europe in time for the crucial Christmas season, as Microsoft gear up for their make-or-break holiday period.
Speaking at an event in London, the platform holder re-emphasised the strength of their festive plans, stating that the Video Marketplace will reach Europe and the UK 'soon' now, with HD content from a number of high-profile producers being lined up for the on-demand rentals service by a range of new deals.
No word has reached as yet on the dating or pricing of the service, nor the exact nature of the kind of the content Microsoft hopes to entice us with. What is known is that the same service offered stateside includes an exclusive array of Disney movies and the like to 'borrow', a serious coup for Redmond.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below