Video Marketplace looms for Xbox 360
Speaking to website CVG.co.uk, Microsoft have re-stated their ambitions to launch the Xbox Live Video Marketplace in Europe in time for the crucial Christmas season, as Microsoft gear up for their make-or-break holiday period.
Speaking at an event in London, the platform holder re-emphasised the strength of their festive plans, stating that the Video Marketplace will reach Europe and the UK 'soon' now, with HD content from a number of high-profile producers being lined up for the on-demand rentals service by a range of new deals.
No word has reached as yet on the dating or pricing of the service, nor the exact nature of the kind of the content Microsoft hopes to entice us with. What is known is that the same service offered stateside includes an exclusive array of Disney movies and the like to 'borrow', a serious coup for Redmond.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell