Video Marketplace looms for Xbox 360
Speaking to website CVG.co.uk, Microsoft have re-stated their ambitions to launch the Xbox Live Video Marketplace in Europe in time for the crucial Christmas season, as Microsoft gear up for their make-or-break holiday period.
Speaking at an event in London, the platform holder re-emphasised the strength of their festive plans, stating that the Video Marketplace will reach Europe and the UK 'soon' now, with HD content from a number of high-profile producers being lined up for the on-demand rentals service by a range of new deals.
No word has reached as yet on the dating or pricing of the service, nor the exact nature of the kind of the content Microsoft hopes to entice us with. What is known is that the same service offered stateside includes an exclusive array of Disney movies and the like to 'borrow', a serious coup for Redmond.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey