Respawn improves matchmaking in Titanfall
Respawn has launched a new patch designed to improve matchmaking in the Hardpoint and Attrition gameplay modes.
The patch is a result of the data gained from last week's Matchmaking Beta in a bid to improve the system from it's current seemingly random matchmaking.
This update will not affect the matchmaking in the campaign mode, just the extra-curricular multiplayer matches. Respawn promises that more improvements to the matchmaking system are on the way once they've had a chance to do some further testing.
The update is available now on Xbox One and PC and will be applied next time you load up the game.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015