Respawn improves matchmaking in Titanfall
Respawn has launched a new patch designed to improve matchmaking in the Hardpoint and Attrition gameplay modes.
The patch is a result of the data gained from last week's Matchmaking Beta in a bid to improve the system from it's current seemingly random matchmaking.
This update will not affect the matchmaking in the campaign mode, just the extra-curricular multiplayer matches. Respawn promises that more improvements to the matchmaking system are on the way once they've had a chance to do some further testing.
The update is available now on Xbox One and PC and will be applied next time you load up the game.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter