Devastation Call Of Duty: Ghosts DLC arrives on Xbox
Devastation, the second bundle of downloadable content for Call Of Duty: Ghosts has arrived on Xbox One and Xbox 360 today.
As usual, the pack includes four new multiplayer maps for the competitive multiplayer mode – Ruins, Collision, Behemoth and Unearthed – a new weapon and a new scenario for Extinction mode.
The Predator will make an appearance too in the Ruins map. Anyone who completes the map's field order will have the opportunity to become the ultimate alien hunter and stalk other players with dual wrist blades and a shoulder mounted plasma cannon.
The multiplayer weapon added is the new Ripper hybrid SMG/Assault Rifle giving COD fans a new tactical option.
Mayday, the Extinction scenario is the second part in a four part story-based campaign and follows on directly from the end of the first part, taking the team to a high-tech ship cast adrift in the South Pacific.
Activision's Daniel Suarez said, “Devastation is another incredible offering for fans to sink their teeth into. With an array of new maps tuned for the fast-paced, run-and-gun action Call of Duty is best known for, new weapons in both multiplayer and Extinction mode, the next chilling entry in the game’s Extinction story, and now the Predator – Devastation continues the unparalleled season of Call of Duty: Ghosts post-launch content.”
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat