Don't Starve: Reign of Giants expansion arrives on Steam Early Access
Klei Entertainment has chosen to release the new expansion through Steam Early Access the get fans in to help iron out the bugs before it fully launches.
Reign Of Giants brings two new playable characters, Wigfrid, an actress who got a little too into method acting for her newest role as a Valkyrie and Webber, a young boy whol lives inside the spider that tried to eat him. It also brings in the full range of seasons from the blistering heat of summer to the torrential rains of the spring time.
There's also a terrifying range of new creatures and added gatherables to widen the Don't Starve survival experience. Finally, as it's name would suggest, Reign Of Giants introduces giants into the mix. Klei has also kindly added an extra save slot to make life that little bit easier – but not too much easier.
Don't Starve: Reign Of Giants is available now on Steam Early Access with 20 percent off the usual price of 3.99 GBP until April 29th. As always this expansion requires the original Don't Starve to play it. For more information check out the Don't Starve pages on Klei's online forums.
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities