Don't Starve: Reign of Giants expansion arrives on Steam Early Access
Klei Entertainment has chosen to release the new expansion through Steam Early Access the get fans in to help iron out the bugs before it fully launches.
Reign Of Giants brings two new playable characters, Wigfrid, an actress who got a little too into method acting for her newest role as a Valkyrie and Webber, a young boy whol lives inside the spider that tried to eat him. It also brings in the full range of seasons from the blistering heat of summer to the torrential rains of the spring time.
There's also a terrifying range of new creatures and added gatherables to widen the Don't Starve survival experience. Finally, as it's name would suggest, Reign Of Giants introduces giants into the mix. Klei has also kindly added an extra save slot to make life that little bit easier – but not too much easier.
Don't Starve: Reign Of Giants is available now on Steam Early Access with 20 percent off the usual price of 3.99 GBP until April 29th. As always this expansion requires the original Don't Starve to play it. For more information check out the Don't Starve pages on Klei's online forums.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year