Don't Starve: Reign of Giants expansion arrives on Steam Early Access
Klei Entertainment has chosen to release the new expansion through Steam Early Access the get fans in to help iron out the bugs before it fully launches.
Reign Of Giants brings two new playable characters, Wigfrid, an actress who got a little too into method acting for her newest role as a Valkyrie and Webber, a young boy whol lives inside the spider that tried to eat him. It also brings in the full range of seasons from the blistering heat of summer to the torrential rains of the spring time.
There's also a terrifying range of new creatures and added gatherables to widen the Don't Starve survival experience. Finally, as it's name would suggest, Reign Of Giants introduces giants into the mix. Klei has also kindly added an extra save slot to make life that little bit easier – but not too much easier.
Don't Starve: Reign Of Giants is available now on Steam Early Access with 20 percent off the usual price of 3.99 GBP until April 29th. As always this expansion requires the original Don't Starve to play it. For more information check out the Don't Starve pages on Klei's online forums.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release