Don't Starve: Reign of Giants expansion arrives on Steam Early Access
Klei Entertainment has chosen to release the new expansion through Steam Early Access the get fans in to help iron out the bugs before it fully launches.
Reign Of Giants brings two new playable characters, Wigfrid, an actress who got a little too into method acting for her newest role as a Valkyrie and Webber, a young boy whol lives inside the spider that tried to eat him. It also brings in the full range of seasons from the blistering heat of summer to the torrential rains of the spring time.
There's also a terrifying range of new creatures and added gatherables to widen the Don't Starve survival experience. Finally, as it's name would suggest, Reign Of Giants introduces giants into the mix. Klei has also kindly added an extra save slot to make life that little bit easier – but not too much easier.
Don't Starve: Reign Of Giants is available now on Steam Early Access with 20 percent off the usual price of 3.99 GBP until April 29th. As always this expansion requires the original Don't Starve to play it. For more information check out the Don't Starve pages on Klei's online forums.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title