Twitch introduces group chat
Twitch has announced that they have launched a beta test for their new group chat feature.
Group Chat will allow Twitch users to get set up their own invite-only chat rooms away from the throng of the main Channel Chat.
The beta will run for until Twitch can ensure that the Group Chat facility will be stable and scalable. They have expressed a desire to roll it out to everyone as soon as possible though.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side