Twitch introduces group chat
Twitch has announced that they have launched a beta test for their new group chat feature.
Group Chat will allow Twitch users to get set up their own invite-only chat rooms away from the throng of the main Channel Chat.
The beta will run for until Twitch can ensure that the Group Chat facility will be stable and scalable. They have expressed a desire to roll it out to everyone as soon as possible though.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny