Twitch introduces group chat
Twitch has announced that they have launched a beta test for their new group chat feature.
Group Chat will allow Twitch users to get set up their own invite-only chat rooms away from the throng of the main Channel Chat.
The beta will run for until Twitch can ensure that the Group Chat facility will be stable and scalable. They have expressed a desire to roll it out to everyone as soon as possible though.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced