Naughty Dog teases the third DLC for The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog's Bruce Straley has been dropping some teasers on Twitter about the third and finale pack of downloadable content for The Last Of Us.
The final pack will be another multiplayer map pack but it will also include a brand new difficulty mode for the single player campaign. From the sounds of it, it may well be very tough indeed.
“It’s a new difficulty mode,” he later added. “If you liked Survivor Mode you’ll love this!”
Thanks God Is A Geek.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light