Naughty Dog teases the third DLC for The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog's Bruce Straley has been dropping some teasers on Twitter about the third and finale pack of downloadable content for The Last Of Us.
The final pack will be another multiplayer map pack but it will also include a brand new difficulty mode for the single player campaign. From the sounds of it, it may well be very tough indeed.
“It’s a new difficulty mode,” he later added. “If you liked Survivor Mode you’ll love this!”
Thanks God Is A Geek.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today