Naughty Dog teases the third DLC for The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog's Bruce Straley has been dropping some teasers on Twitter about the third and finale pack of downloadable content for The Last Of Us.
The final pack will be another multiplayer map pack but it will also include a brand new difficulty mode for the single player campaign. From the sounds of it, it may well be very tough indeed.
“It’s a new difficulty mode,” he later added. “If you liked Survivor Mode you’ll love this!”
Thanks God Is A Geek.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year