Naughty Dog teases the third DLC for The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog's Bruce Straley has been dropping some teasers on Twitter about the third and finale pack of downloadable content for The Last Of Us.
The final pack will be another multiplayer map pack but it will also include a brand new difficulty mode for the single player campaign. From the sounds of it, it may well be very tough indeed.
“It’s a new difficulty mode,” he later added. “If you liked Survivor Mode you’ll love this!”
Thanks God Is A Geek.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch