Naughty Dog teases the third DLC for The Last Of Us
Naughty Dog's Bruce Straley has been dropping some teasers on Twitter about the third and finale pack of downloadable content for The Last Of Us.
The final pack will be another multiplayer map pack but it will also include a brand new difficulty mode for the single player campaign. From the sounds of it, it may well be very tough indeed.
“It’s a new difficulty mode,” he later added. “If you liked Survivor Mode you’ll love this!”
Thanks God Is A Geek.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3