Rockstar announces the spring updates for Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar has announced the updates that they have coming for Grand Theft Auto Online this spring.
There are three major features coming in during the spring which will add a variety of new content to GTA Online. The Capture Creator will add the ability to create Capture Jobs and share them alongside the Deathmatches and Races.
The High Life update brings in a whole host of high-end content from the new Pegassi Zentorno car and Dinka Thrust motorcycle, a load of fancy clothes and the new Bullpup Rifle. This update also introduces the ability to own two properties at once and the new Mental Stability stat that tracks how crazy players are being.
Heists will also making their arrival in GTA Online allowing players to team up with their most-trusted crew members to carry out heists around Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio