Rockstar announces the spring updates for Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar has announced the updates that they have coming for Grand Theft Auto Online this spring.
There are three major features coming in during the spring which will add a variety of new content to GTA Online. The Capture Creator will add the ability to create Capture Jobs and share them alongside the Deathmatches and Races.
The High Life update brings in a whole host of high-end content from the new Pegassi Zentorno car and Dinka Thrust motorcycle, a load of fancy clothes and the new Bullpup Rifle. This update also introduces the ability to own two properties at once and the new Mental Stability stat that tracks how crazy players are being.
Heists will also making their arrival in GTA Online allowing players to team up with their most-trusted crew members to carry out heists around Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015