Rockstar announces the spring updates for Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar has announced the updates that they have coming for Grand Theft Auto Online this spring.
There are three major features coming in during the spring which will add a variety of new content to GTA Online. The Capture Creator will add the ability to create Capture Jobs and share them alongside the Deathmatches and Races.
The High Life update brings in a whole host of high-end content from the new Pegassi Zentorno car and Dinka Thrust motorcycle, a load of fancy clothes and the new Bullpup Rifle. This update also introduces the ability to own two properties at once and the new Mental Stability stat that tracks how crazy players are being.
Heists will also making their arrival in GTA Online allowing players to team up with their most-trusted crew members to carry out heists around Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto