Rockstar announces the spring updates for Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar has announced the updates that they have coming for Grand Theft Auto Online this spring.
There are three major features coming in during the spring which will add a variety of new content to GTA Online. The Capture Creator will add the ability to create Capture Jobs and share them alongside the Deathmatches and Races.
The High Life update brings in a whole host of high-end content from the new Pegassi Zentorno car and Dinka Thrust motorcycle, a load of fancy clothes and the new Bullpup Rifle. This update also introduces the ability to own two properties at once and the new Mental Stability stat that tracks how crazy players are being.
Heists will also making their arrival in GTA Online allowing players to team up with their most-trusted crew members to carry out heists around Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016