Rockstar announces the spring updates for Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar has announced the updates that they have coming for Grand Theft Auto Online this spring.
There are three major features coming in during the spring which will add a variety of new content to GTA Online. The Capture Creator will add the ability to create Capture Jobs and share them alongside the Deathmatches and Races.
The High Life update brings in a whole host of high-end content from the new Pegassi Zentorno car and Dinka Thrust motorcycle, a load of fancy clothes and the new Bullpup Rifle. This update also introduces the ability to own two properties at once and the new Mental Stability stat that tracks how crazy players are being.
Heists will also making their arrival in GTA Online allowing players to team up with their most-trusted crew members to carry out heists around Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date