Amazon announces Fire TV media streaming box that plays games
Amazon has unveiled their own set-top box the Amazon Fire TV that streams media and even plays games.
The device launches today at 99 USD with an optional game controller available for an extra 40 USD. The bundled remote will support playing games and even using a custom Amazon smartphone app that will launch next month.
There are 100 games available for the machine on launch which includes Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Gameloft's Asphalt 8 and the Fire TV-exclusive Sev Zero.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO