Amazon announces Fire TV media streaming box that plays games
Amazon has unveiled their own set-top box the Amazon Fire TV that streams media and even plays games.
The device launches today at 99 USD with an optional game controller available for an extra 40 USD. The bundled remote will support playing games and even using a custom Amazon smartphone app that will launch next month.
There are 100 games available for the machine on launch which includes Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Gameloft's Asphalt 8 and the Fire TV-exclusive Sev Zero.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015