Amazon announces Fire TV media streaming box that plays games
Amazon has unveiled their own set-top box the Amazon Fire TV that streams media and even plays games.
The device launches today at 99 USD with an optional game controller available for an extra 40 USD. The bundled remote will support playing games and even using a custom Amazon smartphone app that will launch next month.
There are 100 games available for the machine on launch which includes Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Gameloft's Asphalt 8 and the Fire TV-exclusive Sev Zero.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto