Bethesda take to the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean is a brand new Bethesda developed RPG, based on the Disney's theme park ride and movie of the same name. The movie is due out this year and will star Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
TDK and Disney are providing publishing duties, whilst this epic RPG is set in the 17th century amid much pirate tomfoolery in the Caribbean. What's more, with Morrowind developer Bethesda at the helm, this could prove to be more than a half-arsed cash-in. We hope.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch