Bethesda take to the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean is a brand new Bethesda developed RPG, based on the Disney's theme park ride and movie of the same name. The movie is due out this year and will star Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
TDK and Disney are providing publishing duties, whilst this epic RPG is set in the 17th century amid much pirate tomfoolery in the Caribbean. What's more, with Morrowind developer Bethesda at the helm, this could prove to be more than a half-arsed cash-in. We hope.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016