Bethesda take to the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean is a brand new Bethesda developed RPG, based on the Disney's theme park ride and movie of the same name. The movie is due out this year and will star Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
TDK and Disney are providing publishing duties, whilst this epic RPG is set in the 17th century amid much pirate tomfoolery in the Caribbean. What's more, with Morrowind developer Bethesda at the helm, this could prove to be more than a half-arsed cash-in. We hope.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side