Bethesda take to the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean is a brand new Bethesda developed RPG, based on the Disney's theme park ride and movie of the same name. The movie is due out this year and will star Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
TDK and Disney are providing publishing duties, whilst this epic RPG is set in the 17th century amid much pirate tomfoolery in the Caribbean. What's more, with Morrowind developer Bethesda at the helm, this could prove to be more than a half-arsed cash-in. We hope.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone