Bethesda take to the Caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean is a brand new Bethesda developed RPG, based on the Disney's theme park ride and movie of the same name. The movie is due out this year and will star Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.
TDK and Disney are providing publishing duties, whilst this epic RPG is set in the 17th century amid much pirate tomfoolery in the Caribbean. What's more, with Morrowind developer Bethesda at the helm, this could prove to be more than a half-arsed cash-in. We hope.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer