Splinter Cell: Blacklist director leaves Ubisoft for WB Montreal
It has emerged that the creative director on Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Patrick Redding, has left Ubsoft Toronto for a post at Batman: Arkham Origins dev WB Montreal.
According to Redding's LinkedIn profile he is now the creative director on an “unannounced title” at WC Montreal. Of course, this prompts a lot of speculation on exactly what the new project is.
Of course, this could be a completely new project just as easily as it could be a follow up to Batman: Arkham Origins. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side