Splinter Cell: Blacklist director leaves Ubisoft for WB Montreal
It has emerged that the creative director on Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Patrick Redding, has left Ubsoft Toronto for a post at Batman: Arkham Origins dev WB Montreal.
According to Redding's LinkedIn profile he is now the creative director on an “unannounced title” at WC Montreal. Of course, this prompts a lot of speculation on exactly what the new project is.
Of course, this could be a completely new project just as easily as it could be a follow up to Batman: Arkham Origins. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016