Splinter Cell: Blacklist director leaves Ubisoft for WB Montreal
It has emerged that the creative director on Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Patrick Redding, has left Ubsoft Toronto for a post at Batman: Arkham Origins dev WB Montreal.
According to Redding's LinkedIn profile he is now the creative director on an “unannounced title” at WC Montreal. Of course, this prompts a lot of speculation on exactly what the new project is.
Of course, this could be a completely new project just as easily as it could be a follow up to Batman: Arkham Origins. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title