Splinter Cell: Blacklist director leaves Ubisoft for WB Montreal
It has emerged that the creative director on Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Patrick Redding, has left Ubsoft Toronto for a post at Batman: Arkham Origins dev WB Montreal.
According to Redding's LinkedIn profile he is now the creative director on an “unannounced title” at WC Montreal. Of course, this prompts a lot of speculation on exactly what the new project is.
Of course, this could be a completely new project just as easily as it could be a follow up to Batman: Arkham Origins. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO