Splinter Cell: Blacklist director leaves Ubisoft for WB Montreal
It has emerged that the creative director on Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Patrick Redding, has left Ubsoft Toronto for a post at Batman: Arkham Origins dev WB Montreal.
According to Redding's LinkedIn profile he is now the creative director on an “unannounced title” at WC Montreal. Of course, this prompts a lot of speculation on exactly what the new project is.
Of course, this could be a completely new project just as easily as it could be a follow up to Batman: Arkham Origins. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014