Alien: Isolation to be released in early October
SEGA and Creative Assembly have announced a release date for their eagerly-anticipated sci-fi survival-horror title Alien: Isolation.
The game's creative lead Alistair Hope revealed the release date at the end of a developer session on how they've created the low-fi 1970s feel of the game.
“We couldn’t be happier to finally announce a date for Alien: Isolation,” Hope said. “The reaction we have seen so far has been simply incredible, from the screams and shrieks to the cold sweats and racing hearts. It’s the Alien game that we’ve always wanted to play and we can’t wait to let everyone get their hands on it this fall.”
Creative Assembly have gone all out to recreate the atmosphere and sheer terror of being stalked by a lone Xenomorph as represented in Ridley Scott's 1979 original film Alien.
Alien: Isolation is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light