Alien: Isolation to be released in early October
SEGA and Creative Assembly have announced a release date for their eagerly-anticipated sci-fi survival-horror title Alien: Isolation.
The game's creative lead Alistair Hope revealed the release date at the end of a developer session on how they've created the low-fi 1970s feel of the game.
“We couldn’t be happier to finally announce a date for Alien: Isolation,” Hope said. “The reaction we have seen so far has been simply incredible, from the screams and shrieks to the cold sweats and racing hearts. It’s the Alien game that we’ve always wanted to play and we can’t wait to let everyone get their hands on it this fall.”
Creative Assembly have gone all out to recreate the atmosphere and sheer terror of being stalked by a lone Xenomorph as represented in Ridley Scott's 1979 original film Alien.
Alien: Isolation is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III