Alien: Isolation to be released in early October
SEGA and Creative Assembly have announced a release date for their eagerly-anticipated sci-fi survival-horror title Alien: Isolation.
The game's creative lead Alistair Hope revealed the release date at the end of a developer session on how they've created the low-fi 1970s feel of the game.
“We couldn’t be happier to finally announce a date for Alien: Isolation,” Hope said. “The reaction we have seen so far has been simply incredible, from the screams and shrieks to the cold sweats and racing hearts. It’s the Alien game that we’ve always wanted to play and we can’t wait to let everyone get their hands on it this fall.”
Creative Assembly have gone all out to recreate the atmosphere and sheer terror of being stalked by a lone Xenomorph as represented in Ridley Scott's 1979 original film Alien.
Alien: Isolation is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching