Square Enix trademarks Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
It appears that Square Enix has filed a new trademark based on the Deus Ex series.
A filing for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has appeared via the European trademarking body the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market but that doesn't really tell much about what the trademark refers to.
The other is that it is the name for the next episode in the mobile and tablet series that began with Deus Ex: The Fall.
Either way, it would be nice to see where Eidos Montreal are planning to take the series.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3