Square Enix trademarks Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
It appears that Square Enix has filed a new trademark based on the Deus Ex series.
A filing for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has appeared via the European trademarking body the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market but that doesn't really tell much about what the trademark refers to.
The other is that it is the name for the next episode in the mobile and tablet series that began with Deus Ex: The Fall.
Either way, it would be nice to see where Eidos Montreal are planning to take the series.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year