Square Enix trademarks Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
It appears that Square Enix has filed a new trademark based on the Deus Ex series.
A filing for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has appeared via the European trademarking body the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market but that doesn't really tell much about what the trademark refers to.
The other is that it is the name for the next episode in the mobile and tablet series that began with Deus Ex: The Fall.
Either way, it would be nice to see where Eidos Montreal are planning to take the series.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year