Square Enix trademarks Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
It appears that Square Enix has filed a new trademark based on the Deus Ex series.
A filing for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has appeared via the European trademarking body the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market but that doesn't really tell much about what the trademark refers to.
The other is that it is the name for the next episode in the mobile and tablet series that began with Deus Ex: The Fall.
Either way, it would be nice to see where Eidos Montreal are planning to take the series.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free