Square Enix trademarks Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
It appears that Square Enix has filed a new trademark based on the Deus Ex series.
A filing for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has appeared via the European trademarking body the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market but that doesn't really tell much about what the trademark refers to.
The other is that it is the name for the next episode in the mobile and tablet series that began with Deus Ex: The Fall.
Either way, it would be nice to see where Eidos Montreal are planning to take the series.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015